Doodle God puts the power of creation in your hands!
The power of creation is in your hands! In this addictive, ALL ages, puzzle game mix and match different combinations of fire, earth, wind and air to create an entire universe! Of course the universe was not created in a day. You’ll have to work your up from a simple microorganism to create animals, tools, storms and even build armies before you have what it takes to build the universe! But beware, the power of creation may have unintended consequences, inventing the wheel might just trigger a zombie plague…
Over 85,000,000 players tried to create their own world in the last few months!
- Now available in 13 languages: English, Dutch, French, Spain, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish & German.
- Mold fire, wind, earth and air to create the Universe.
- Create 300+ advanced items and concepts.
- Intuitive one-click game play encourages thoughtful, creative play
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
- NEW HD retina display graphics.
- New UI and in-game graphics.
- New “Puzzle” mode. Create locomotives, sky scrappers and more
- New “Quests” mode. Can you save the Princess or escape a Desert Island?
- New 20th Century Greatest Inventions. Inventions for every decade of 20th century.
- New artifacts. Collect special collectible artifacts created by amazing triple reactions.
- New reactions with existing elements and episodes.
- New achievements.
- New Elements encyclopedia with wikipedia links.
- Improved mini-games for arcade fans.
- by pink hair die
Awesome Awesome app, very addictive.
- by EMO.1973
Doodle awesome Totally addictive! All in quadrant 4, for any Covey graduates! But love it!
- by Chip
Melhor jogo ever
- by Flightmaster2310
Pretty good Quite a good app, very addictive however could use a few improvements. A better tutorial and an in depth explanation of the aim of the game would be great. The reaction history log could be a bit more detailed and there should be a log for reactions that found new elements and reactions for elements that the player already has rather than combining them in one. Also multitasking could work a little better due to the game having to boot up each time you switch back into it. Apart from that quite a good game, kills some time and is quite fascinating seeing what 4 elements can turn into
- by Coolwhip5000
love the game The game is awesome and im already half way through it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- by thenoblehero
Awesome App Love the app. Best game I've played on my iPhone.
- by KennyBo
Great I had fun playing this app
- by ochr
- by Trippy balls
Hell yes ^
"Doodle God is simple, accessible, and fun. If you’re looking for a unique iPhone title with a surprising amount of charm and polish, you’re going to have a great time here. Wonderfully unique concept. Deeply satisfying!"GameZebo
"Doodle God is a unique, bizarrely addictive game in which you combine different stuff to make more stuff: water and air into steam, or humans and blood into vampires. It's weird, funny, and, in short, awesome. It’s addictive. Insanely so! Lots of fun."148Apps
"Discovering each new element was an utter delight... With Doodle God, not only did I completely finish the game, I couldn’t put it down. Admittedly, it’s not a very long game, but for several hours, it had my total and undivided attention. And, this is the important part, I absolutely LOVED every second of it."AppSafari
"I would recommend buying it, definitely worth it!"TouchGen