Doodle God puts the power of creation in your hands!
The power of creation is in your hands! In this addictive, ALL ages, puzzle game mix and match different combinations of fire, earth, wind and air to create an entire universe! Of course the universe was not created in a day. You’ll have to work your up from a simple microorganism to create animals, tools, storms and even build armies before you have what it takes to build the universe! But beware, the power of creation may have unintended consequences, inventing the wheel might just trigger a zombie plague…
Over 85,000,000 players tried to create their own world in the last few months!
- Now available in 13 languages: English, Dutch, French, Spain, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish & German.
- Mold fire, wind, earth and air to create the Universe.
- Create 300+ advanced items and concepts.
- Intuitive one-click game play encourages thoughtful, creative play
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
- NEW HD retina display graphics.
- New UI and in-game graphics.
- New “Puzzle” mode. Create locomotives, sky scrappers and more
- New “Quests” mode. Can you save the Princess or escape a Desert Island?
- New 20th Century Greatest Inventions. Inventions for every decade of 20th century.
- New artifacts. Collect special collectible artifacts created by amazing triple reactions.
- New reactions with existing elements and episodes.
- New achievements.
- New Elements encyclopedia with wikipedia links.
- Improved mini-games for arcade fans.
- by Mcfcbell
5 stars Awesome and addictive
Норма Турал ты дибил?какие илюминаты?ты вообще мусульманен
- by Kcboy102
I think this app is quite perfect and nice I think this app is quite perfect and nice, but i'm not sure if i need to pay more money to get the new updates, if i do need to pay money for episodes, It's a one star thing
- by Wenda Xu
Exelcent game It less interesting than doodle god
- by Lachiej1998
Nice Great But speed up the hint regeneration
- by Aqua homie
Highlight The game is really fun but when you get to higher levels with a lot of stuff it gets confusing what you've already done so can you like highlight the stuff you've already used when you click an element
- by Jason tran12
Fun game I always love doodle god and another game came out and I love it.
- by ISHMORG
Awsome Awsome game, highly recomend it as it is cheap and has hours of intertainment. I just had to keep on playing until I finished it!
This game is awesome Can you advise me to get the game
"Doodle God is simple, accessible, and fun. If you’re looking for a unique iPhone title with a surprising amount of charm and polish, you’re going to have a great time here. Wonderfully unique concept. Deeply satisfying!"GameZebo
"Doodle God is a unique, bizarrely addictive game in which you combine different stuff to make more stuff: water and air into steam, or humans and blood into vampires. It's weird, funny, and, in short, awesome. It’s addictive. Insanely so! Lots of fun."148Apps
"Discovering each new element was an utter delight... With Doodle God, not only did I completely finish the game, I couldn’t put it down. Admittedly, it’s not a very long game, but for several hours, it had my total and undivided attention. And, this is the important part, I absolutely LOVED every second of it."AppSafari
"I would recommend buying it, definitely worth it!"TouchGen