Doodle God puts the power of creation in your hands!
The power of creation is in your hands! In this addictive, ALL ages, puzzle game mix and match different combinations of fire, earth, wind and air to create an entire universe! Of course the universe was not created in a day. You’ll have to work your up from a simple microorganism to create animals, tools, storms and even build armies before you have what it takes to build the universe! But beware, the power of creation may have unintended consequences, inventing the wheel might just trigger a zombie plague…
Over 85,000,000 players tried to create their own world in the last few months!
- Now available in 13 languages: English, Dutch, French, Spain, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish & German.
- Mold fire, wind, earth and air to create the Universe.
- Create 300+ advanced items and concepts.
- Intuitive one-click game play encourages thoughtful, creative play
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
- NEW HD retina display graphics.
- New UI and in-game graphics.
- New “Puzzle” mode. Create locomotives, sky scrappers and more
- New “Quests” mode. Can you save the Princess or escape a Desert Island?
- New 20th Century Greatest Inventions. Inventions for every decade of 20th century.
- New artifacts. Collect special collectible artifacts created by amazing triple reactions.
- New reactions with existing elements and episodes.
- New achievements.
- New Elements encyclopedia with wikipedia links.
- Improved mini-games for arcade fans.
- by GemNasium
Omnipotence is fun My fiancé and I are locked in a struggle to prove who is the better God. Best $.99 I've spent since buying my potetial winning lottery ticket.
- by zoekid
luv it its awesome
- by Treylrmade
Great game Best of any game I've bought or got for free, can't wait for the next update! My suggestion to add: Hero + Mushroom = Super Mario
- by james9527
Very good Perfect good! But the characters are too small to read clearly.(^O^)
- by music roxs101
wooooo This game is great! I love it!!
- by Joni011900
make for ipad this game is addicting but please make it for the ipad !!!!
- by SlinkyMouse
A stroke of genius! Lost several hours over two days to this fab game. Really enjoyed it and now waiting for updates.
- by NadSam
- by Spermanegra58
AddictingWeirdCoolAwesomeFun I bought it yesterday and i finished it yesterday about in 4 hours it was awesome it was so addicting that i had to enter the bathroom with it is worth the buy peoples it really is ifyou dont like it you can kick my nats i hope you guys or girls can keep coming up with more elements because this is one of my favorite games eva it really is i love its thanks u guys or girls WEIRD IN A GOD WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- by SpanishTom
Great Great game! Might seem bad at start but then....
"Doodle God is simple, accessible, and fun. If you’re looking for a unique iPhone title with a surprising amount of charm and polish, you’re going to have a great time here. Wonderfully unique concept. Deeply satisfying!"GameZebo
"Doodle God is a unique, bizarrely addictive game in which you combine different stuff to make more stuff: water and air into steam, or humans and blood into vampires. It's weird, funny, and, in short, awesome. It’s addictive. Insanely so! Lots of fun."148Apps
"Discovering each new element was an utter delight... With Doodle God, not only did I completely finish the game, I couldn’t put it down. Admittedly, it’s not a very long game, but for several hours, it had my total and undivided attention. And, this is the important part, I absolutely LOVED every second of it."AppSafari
"I would recommend buying it, definitely worth it!"TouchGen