Doodle God puts the power of creation in your hands!
The power of creation is in your hands! In this addictive, ALL ages, puzzle game mix and match different combinations of fire, earth, wind and air to create an entire universe! Of course the universe was not created in a day. You’ll have to work your up from a simple microorganism to create animals, tools, storms and even build armies before you have what it takes to build the universe! But beware, the power of creation may have unintended consequences, inventing the wheel might just trigger a zombie plague…
Over 85,000,000 players tried to create their own world in the last few months!
- Now available in 13 languages: English, Dutch, French, Spain, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish & German.
- Mold fire, wind, earth and air to create the Universe.
- Create 300+ advanced items and concepts.
- Intuitive one-click game play encourages thoughtful, creative play
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
- NEW HD retina display graphics.
- New UI and in-game graphics.
- New “Puzzle” mode. Create locomotives, sky scrappers and more
- New “Quests” mode. Can you save the Princess or escape a Desert Island?
- New 20th Century Greatest Inventions. Inventions for every decade of 20th century.
- New artifacts. Collect special collectible artifacts created by amazing triple reactions.
- New reactions with existing elements and episodes.
- New achievements.
- New Elements encyclopedia with wikipedia links.
- Improved mini-games for arcade fans.
Good game Gooooood game
- by green dragon
Doodle God Was an excellent game but not long enough.
- by TheRealBella18
AWESOME!!!! One of my most played games!!! Must get!
- by Utente
- by Ndeo13
Buy another app instead I rather have bought finger physics instead. Much more fun game than this. AND the hint button is glitched.
- by Lweniel
Episodes 1+2 Great, 3 Meh Firstly, this really is a very good and well polished game and terribly addictive. I played through Episodes 1 and 2 until the small hours and thoroughly enjoyed every minute. However, the update to Episode three has not gone down as well; the combinations are arbitrary at best and the "encouragement" voices are grating after only a few taps. It's a shame to have to say it but the developers have definitely dropped the ball with Episode three. Regardless of that, it's still a highly recommended purchase from me, 59p for Episodes 1+2 is well worth the money. Just don't get too upset if you get lost with Ep3. I live in hope that they get back on track with Ep4! Cheers.
Otimo Adorei o jogo
- by tickle.me.emo.101
Really addictive Stayed up all night playing this...oops :)
- by random peraob
???rofl Sad face for me this is an amazing game but now i have to wait many months before i can play it again because of a recent update requiring age of 17 to update. Gotta wait till 2nd week of april so i can playnit ahain ;(
- by Sucka puncha
Why doodle god and normal god why? Why can't the full version be free?!?!?!?
"Doodle God is simple, accessible, and fun. If you’re looking for a unique iPhone title with a surprising amount of charm and polish, you’re going to have a great time here. Wonderfully unique concept. Deeply satisfying!"GameZebo
"Doodle God is a unique, bizarrely addictive game in which you combine different stuff to make more stuff: water and air into steam, or humans and blood into vampires. It's weird, funny, and, in short, awesome. It’s addictive. Insanely so! Lots of fun."148Apps
"Discovering each new element was an utter delight... With Doodle God, not only did I completely finish the game, I couldn’t put it down. Admittedly, it’s not a very long game, but for several hours, it had my total and undivided attention. And, this is the important part, I absolutely LOVED every second of it."AppSafari
"I would recommend buying it, definitely worth it!"TouchGen