Doodle God puts the power of creation in your hands!
The power of creation is in your hands! In this addictive, ALL ages, puzzle game mix and match different combinations of fire, earth, wind and air to create an entire universe! Of course the universe was not created in a day. You’ll have to work your up from a simple microorganism to create animals, tools, storms and even build armies before you have what it takes to build the universe! But beware, the power of creation may have unintended consequences, inventing the wheel might just trigger a zombie plague…
Over 85,000,000 players tried to create their own world in the last few months!
- Now available in 13 languages: English, Dutch, French, Spain, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish & German.
- Mold fire, wind, earth and air to create the Universe.
- Create 300+ advanced items and concepts.
- Intuitive one-click game play encourages thoughtful, creative play
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
- NEW HD retina display graphics.
- New UI and in-game graphics.
- New “Puzzle” mode. Create locomotives, sky scrappers and more
- New “Quests” mode. Can you save the Princess or escape a Desert Island?
- New 20th Century Greatest Inventions. Inventions for every decade of 20th century.
- New artifacts. Collect special collectible artifacts created by amazing triple reactions.
- New reactions with existing elements and episodes.
- New achievements.
- New Elements encyclopedia with wikipedia links.
- Improved mini-games for arcade fans.
- by 琦
- by Fallingapart644
- by Lukikins
Good but Easy Still really fun, BUT there is a major glitch. Everytime I exit the game and go back onto it I get the help lightbulb straight away!
- by YearlySamemus
Ganske bra! Stjeler en del tid, men gøy!
- by Brilliantida
Superr!!! Must have!!!!
- by Green cheeta
- by R.giorkos
Phenomenal Although finding the correct elements to mix migth get frustrating at times i found my self coming back to this game until 100% completion. You begin with just 4 elemends and you finish the game 248 (excluing the other elements from extra episodes). must buy for any iphone user. its just 59 cents. One of my favoutite games so far. Im really looking forward to any updates
- by User
- by Kid 6599
Love the game bring on more :) Awesome game I love all the elements and I hope I can create more in a new doodle god hopefully coming soon
- by LarryKingLive1982
Elements? Cats? I liked it, but where were the cats?! Some of the combinations are absurd and you could never guess them, which means a lot of the time you end up just randomly combing things to get another thing. I also don't get why they're called elements. Maybe I need to recheck my Periodic Table, but I'm pretty sure that Vampires aren't on there. Overall though, a very addictive and original game.
"Doodle God is simple, accessible, and fun. If you’re looking for a unique iPhone title with a surprising amount of charm and polish, you’re going to have a great time here. Wonderfully unique concept. Deeply satisfying!"GameZebo
"Doodle God is a unique, bizarrely addictive game in which you combine different stuff to make more stuff: water and air into steam, or humans and blood into vampires. It's weird, funny, and, in short, awesome. It’s addictive. Insanely so! Lots of fun."148Apps
"Discovering each new element was an utter delight... With Doodle God, not only did I completely finish the game, I couldn’t put it down. Admittedly, it’s not a very long game, but for several hours, it had my total and undivided attention. And, this is the important part, I absolutely LOVED every second of it."AppSafari
"I would recommend buying it, definitely worth it!"TouchGen